We believe in delivering our services in a way that promotes comfort, dignity and independence to all guests. Any guest with a disability may ask casino staff for assistance or an accommodation related to their disability.
Service that fits our community
In developing our approach to accessibility services, we consult with community organizations including the Manitoba Disabilities Issues Office, the Society for Manitobans with Disabilities, and the Manitoba League of Persons with Disabilities. Our services reflect the input and expertise of these organizations. It is our way to ensure our services are suited to the people of our community.
Making accessibility a priority
Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries is committed to respecting all legislation related to accommodating persons with disabilities. Our policies and procedures are guided by the Canadian Human Rights Act, the Manitoba Human Rights Code, and The City of Winnipeg Accessibility Design Standards (2006).
How our staff can serve you
Our staff are trained and encouraged to provide excellent customer service to all of our guests. Upon request, our employees may:
- Assist at the doors and throughout the casino
- Retrieve items from coat check area
- Assist with buffet selection and delivery to guest table
- Request taxi/Handi-Transit
- Assist to the on-site bank machine (guest must perform the banking function independently)
- Assist to the gift store (guest must perform debit/credit card transaction independently)
- Assist with bill conversion at a Ticket Redemption Terminal, and cashier transactions
Please note that our employees must follow gaming laws and controls, must adhere to workplace safety protocol, and may also be limited in their ability to immediately assist due to staffing demands at the time of request. We will do our best to respond to every request in a timely and respectful fashion.
Facility Amenities and Services
Please ask a casino employee for information or help with accessing any of the following amenities or services, if you are a guest with:
- Handicap parking
- Wheelchair access to building, including slot machines and select table games
- Available wheelchairs and walkers
- Unisex accessible washrooms
- Service dog access
- Large print menus in our lounge areas
- Braille phone with enlarged numbers
- Braille/tactile bingo cards with enlarged print
- Player and dealer card announcements by the dealer (where allowed)
Allergies / dietary needs
- Smoke free facility
- Gluten free menu items
- Sugar free dessert items
- Reduced salt in all recipes
- Vegetarian items in all buffets