When you take centre stage at Club Regent Event Centre, you'll be stepping into the same limelight that has been shared by many world-class acts. Our professional AV and event planning staff will help you execute a memorable show using our state-of-the-art equipment and customizable venue. Our seat layout offers and unobstructed view of the stage no matter where you're sitting, and can hold 1,300 people. The space can also be converted to feature standing room floor seats, allowing you to give attendees a unique experience. Our incredible acoustics and set-up will give your audience a show they won't forget.
OWN THE STAGE
Planning a large scale concert, live show, or other live event requires a team of experts to ensure it goes smoothly. The Event Centre boasts a large recessed stage, screens and projectors, and a full in-house audio system. Our in-house production team and technicians will manage all of our full-service AV equipment, and we can provide any other staff you need so all you have to do is make sure your talent is ready to wow the audience!
- Seating for 1,300 people.
- The Event Centre itself is 8,363 sq. ft. and also includes an attached 4,090 sq. ft. pre-function area.
- There are three main floor and two lower level dressing rooms, one meet and greet room, and one green room.
- From the stage to the mezz, the room dimensions are 87 ft. deep x 99-171 ft. wide.
- Spacious 24 ft. ceiling height.
- Easy load-in and load-out with two loading bays. One is at ground level and one is at dock height. Both are capable of indoor use with doors wide enough to accommodate a large truck or vehicle.
- Ground-level entrance and designated area for accessibility seating.
- Computers and teleprompter available for rent.
- 900 covered parking spots available for free to attendees, plus overflow outdoor parking. Attached parkade skywalk and elevator access to the venue.
Staff provided includes:
- Production manager
- Loading dock
- Set-up/tear down
For more information on floor plans, specifics on AV, and any other inquiries, visit our Planning Events page, or contact: