When you Join the Club at the Casinos of Winnipeg, you’ll gain access to exclusive offers and promotions. Your Club Card allows you to collect points and redeem them for all kinds of great incentives.
Club Card Member COVID-19 Update
Common Questions and Answers about your account.
- Q: What happens to my points?
- A: Your points are safe; all point balances will remain the same when we reopen.
- Q: What if I want to know my point balance?
- A: Please visit the casino when we reopen and either insert your card into a slot machine or visit the Players Club to see your point balance.
- Q: What happened to my offers?
- A: All offers that were scheduled from March 18 until casino reopening were cancelled.
- Q: Will you have the same offers/programs when you reopen?
- A: No, we are currently reviewing all our programs. Please check the website for updated offers/programs.
- Q: It was my birthday month when you were closed – do I get birthday Free Play?
- A: No. During this time, we have stopped the birthday Free Play promotion until further notice. We will provide information on our website and in the casinos should we start the birthday promotion again.
- Q: I lost my Club Card; will you send me a new one?
- A: No, we need to verify your ID so please visit the Players Club for a reprint.
- Q: Can I use my Club Card points to play online at PlayNow.com?
- A: No, your Club Card points must be redeemed at Club Regent Casino, McPhillips Station Casino or Shark Club Gaming Centre.
- Q: I'm not comfortable visiting the casino - can I freeze my account?
- A: Your account and point balance are safe, we will not expire any accounts. Once the casinos are fully operational with no restrictions in place, Club Card accounts will operate as they did pre COVID-19.
- Q: Will my account expire if it was inactive while the casinos were closed?
- A: No, your account is secure. All accounts are temporarily frozen during the casino closures and that time will not count toward the 18-month expiry period due to inactivity.