When you Join the Club at the Casinos of Winnipeg, you’ll gain access to exclusive offers and promotions. Your Club Card allows you to collect points and redeem them for all kinds of great incentives.
Club Card Member COVID-19 Update
Common Questions and Answers about your account.
- Q: What happens to my points?
- A: Your point balance will remain the same until the Club Card Inactivity period has resumed.
- Q: What if I want to know my point balance?
- A: Please visit the casino and either insert your card into a slot machine or visit the Players Club to see your point balance.
- Q: Will you have the same offers / programs when you reopen?
- A: Please check the website for current offers / programs.
- Q: I lost my Club Card; will you send me a new one?
- A: No, we need to verify your ID so please visit the Players Club for a reprint.
- Q: Can I use my Club Card points to play online at PlayNow.com?
- A: No, your Club Card points must be redeemed at Club Regent Casino, McPhillips Station Casino or Shark Club Gaming Centre.
- Q: Will my account expire if it was inactive while the casinos were closed or if I am currently not comfortable visiting the casino?
- A: Not at this time. All accounts were temporarily frozen during the casino closures and that time will not count toward the 18-month expiry period. We are currently evaluating the inactivity period and when it will resume.
CHANGES TO CLUB CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Effective March 1, 2022, the Deceased Member program will no longer be offered to Club Card Members.
NEW CASINOS OF WINNIPEG BIRTHDAY PROGRAM
STARTING JANUARY 1
Visit the Players Club at Club Regent or McPhillips Station Casino during your birthday month and receive an Exclusive Birthday Scratch Ticket where you can receive Free Play or additional discounts in our restaurants and gift shops!
Scratch to reveal 1 of 4 great offers!