Club Regent Event Centre: COVID-19 Safety Protocols
It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other, and we can’t wait to welcome you back to the Club Regent Event Centre for good times and great entertainment!
To ensure your experience is a safe and enjoyable one, the following are in place:
- All ticket holders are required to present proof of full immunization
- Masks are required while visiting the Club Regent Event Centre
- Hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Event Centre, lobby area, and casino
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols are in place with venue staff frequently sanitizing high touchpoint areas
- Directional signage will assist guests in keeping to the right while on aisles or stairs
- Cashless payment options are available and encouraged at all points of purchase
Please be aware that the process to enter Club Regent Event Centre has also changed. In addition to scanning your ticket and performing a security check, we will now be validating immunization. For this reason, we suggest arriving early to give yourself time to enter the venue.
We are also relying on you, our guests. Before attending a show at the Club Regent Event Centre, and prior to arriving at the venue, please perform a self-assessment for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 using the Manitoba COVID-19 Screening Tool.
For answers to some of our frequently asked questions, please see below.
What do I need with me to enter Club Regent Casino & Club Regent Event Centre?
Those who are visibly ill will not be permitted access.
- Official proof of immunization
- Valid matching identification
- Appropriate face covering
- Event ticket
Do I have to show proof that I’m fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to attend an event at Club Regent Event Centre?
Yes, in accordance with Manitoba Health, Public Health orders, all Club Regent Event Centre guests must present official proof of immunization and valid matching ID to enter the Event Centre. Out-of-province customers must provide official proof of immunization and matching valid ID from their province or state.
In most cases, proof would be a Manitoba COVID-19 Immunization Card (physical card, or digital card on your phone) or a printed copy of the QR code. Details on Manitoba COVID-19 Immunization Cards, including how to register, can be found here.
Could I use a different Public Health document that proves I’m fully vaccinated?
Fully vaccinated Manitobans are encouraged to use their COVID-19 Immunization Card, as it only gives the personal health information necessary to enter the Club Regent Event Centre. Another form of official proof of COVID-19 immunization is the Government of Manitoba COVID-19 Immunization Record from the Shared Health COVID-19 online results display. Out of province guests who qualify as fully vaccinated must provide official proof of COVID-19 immunization and matching valid identification from their province or state.
Can I enter the Club Regent Event Centre if I can show medical proof that I can’t be vaccinated?
No. We are required to follow the Manitoba Public Health order that stipulates customers must present proof that they are fully immunized.
What types of matching valid identification (ID) will be accepted?
There are several types of single IDs that can help confirm official proof of vaccination. Examples include:
- Driver’s Licence
- Manitoba Identification Card
- Secure Certificate of Indian Status
- Canadian Armed Forces ID
- Two additional forms of valid ID may also be used to confirm official proof of vaccination
- Please note that the Casinos of Winnipeg Club Card cannot be used as a single source of ID
Are masks mandatory in Club Regent Event Centre?
In accordance with the Manitoba Public Health order, masks are required for anyone visiting the Club Regent Event Centre.
Patrons must wear their face covering at all times except under the following conditions:
- While eating/drinking, face covering can be removed. When finished eating/drinking, face covering must be placed back on.
- Face covering must also be worn while moving around the venue,
- Face coverings must be worn safely (e.g. not impair vision, etc.), appropriately fitted, worn over the mouth, nose and chin without gaping at all times.
Please be aware that when you enter the Event Centre. you will be asked to briefly lower your mask so we can make sure you match your photo ID, and that you are over the age of 18. Hand sanitizer is available for your use before and after you remove your mask.
Where are Club Regent vaccination screening & Event Centre concert ticket scanning located?
Upon entering the building, guests will proceed through immunization validation. Once confirmed, they will proceed to security screening and ticket scanning at the Club Regent Event Centre entrance.
Are minors under 18 years of age permitted to attend concerts at Club Regent Event Centre?
Club Regent Event Centre concerts are all-ages, unless otherwise indicated. Please refer to the Casinos of Winnipeg concert event listings on www.casinosofwinnipeg.com to confirm specific event age restriction, or recommendation information. Guests may be asked to produce ID for age restricted shows. Guests who cannot produce government issued photo ID when requested will be denied entry to the event and a ticket refund will not be issued.
Concert customers under 18 years of age must enter and exit the Event Centre via the north Event Centre entrance or through the Club Regent hotel link.
Minors between the ages of 12-17 are required to be fully vaccinated. Children under 12 are not required to have an Immunization Card but are required to be accompanied by an adult who carries one. Minors over the age of five (5) will be required to wear a mask. Please refer back to this page for future updates.
Will Club Regent Event Centre employees be fully vaccinated?
Proof of vaccination is not required for Club Regent Event Centre employees. We strongly recommend and support all Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries employees in getting vaccinated against COVID-19.
What will venue capacity be for concerts?
As per the Manitoba Public Health order, the Club Regent Event Centre will be operating at full capacity to fully vaccinated ticket holders.
Can I get a refund for a previously purchased & rescheduled show?
Yes. Refunds for rescheduled shows are available via point of purchase until 30 days prior to the new show date.
How can I access Box Offices at Club Regent Casino & McPhillips Station Casino?
You will be required to pass through COVID-19 screening protocols and show proof of immunization to access the casino box offices.
CLUB REGENT EVENT CENTRE – Frequently Asked Questions
Before attending your event, please review the following details prior to arriving at Club Regent Event Centre.
Entrances – Club Regent Event Centre can be accessed through an all-ages lobby space. Concert customers under 18 years of age must access the Event Centre via the north casino entrance or through the Club Regent hotel link.
Exits – Following the show, all guests may exit through the main theatre lobby. Guests 18 years or older may also exit directly to the casino floor via two mezzanine exits at the rear of the theatre, or the west doors located on the left side of the theatre. Guests under 18 years of age must exit via the main Event Centre lobby.
Arrival Time – With new health protocols, the process to enter Club Regent Event Centre has changed. In addition to scanning your ticket and performing a security check, we will now be validating immunization. For this reason, we suggest arriving at the Event Centre at least 45 minutes early to give yourself time to enter the venue and visit our lobby beverage service.
Alcohol & Beverages - Beverages are available from bars within Club Regent Casino and Club Regent Event Centre lobby. Arrive early and visit Toukie’s Lounge or Centre Bar within Club Regent Casino.
Provincial liquor laws prohibit fans from bringing alcoholic beverages from outside the Club Regent Casino premises, and into Club Regent Event Centre. Only alcohol purchased from Club Regent Casino and Club Regent Event Centre is permitted within the venue.
Club Regent Event Centre serving staff are fully trained in Smart Choices – Responsible Service Certification, and as such will:
- Not permit excess alcohol consumption
- Serve any guest who is or appears to appear intoxicated
- Serve more than two (2) containers of alcohol totaling 3oz of spirits, 26 oz of beer or ½ litre of wine to a person at any point
- ID all guests who appear under 30 years of age. Guests who cannot produce government issued photo ID when requested will not be served any alcoholic beverages
- Guests who are or appear to be intoxicated will be asked to leave the Club Regent Event Centre and will not be able to enter Club Regent Casino.
- Guests who provide alcohol to minors will be ejected and may be subject to applicable fine(s)
- The Club Regent Event Centre reserves the right to refuse liquor service to anyone
Food - Outside food is not permitted in to concerts at Club Regent Event Centre. This includes items purchased at the Club Regent Casino Gift Store, McDonald’s or food & beverage outlets in the casino.
Please leave water bottles in your vehicle prior to presenting yourself to security screening.
Club Regent Event Centre is committed to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for its entertainment customers. To ensure you can pass through security screening quickly, please review the venue security protocols below prior to arrival.
Security Screening – Person and bag searches are in effect for all concerts. Patrons may be required to pass through primary metal detector security screening and bag search upon arrival. Secondary security wand screening may also be required.
Backpacks, Bag and Purse Size Limits – For fan safety & security, the size of bags & purses permitted into Club Regent Event Centre is limited to 14’” x 14” x 6”. To expedite security screening upon arrival, please limit the size of bags & purses.
Exceptions will be made for medical or other reasons as warranted.
Prohibited Items – To encourage fan safety and enjoyment at Club Regent Event Centre, the following items are not permitted within Club Regent Event Centre:
- Professional cameras
- Selfie sticks
- Audio or video recording devises
- Bags /purses/backpacks over 14” x 14” x 6”
- Alcohol (unless purchased within the Casino)
- Non-alcoholic beverages (unless purchased within the casino)
- Illegal substances
- Drug paraphernalia (bongs, pipes)
- Sharp objects (unless secured for medical purposes)
- Lasers or lights
- Banners, signs, inflatables
- Plastic or metal beverage containers, e.g. water bottles, coffee mugs etc.
- Items that could be used as a projectile
- Any other item that deemed by venue management that can negatively impact a guest experience
Guest unacceptable behaviour - Individuals must be respectful and not offensive or abusive to other guests, artists or Club Regent Event Centre staff. Violation may result in removal from the venue without refund. Examples of behaviours that will not be tolerated are:
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures
- Impairment due to alcohol or drug consumption
- Smoking of any substance (including e-cigarettes)
- Sitting in locations other than your ticketed seat
- Disruption of the event including throwing objects, trespassing into restricted areas
- Fighting, violent behaviour, or making threatening remarks or gestures
- Displaying signs or clothing with obscene, offensive or indecent messages
- Standing on seats or blocking the aisles
- Violation of provincial or federal laws
- Heckling and/or disruptive behaviour
- Smuggling in outside alcohol
- Any other behaviours that venue management deems to be negatively impacting a guest experience
Cameras, iPads, Tablets Photography & Video
Professional cameras that do not fit easily into a standard pant pocket are not permitted. Video cameras, audio recorders, iPads or any other type of tablet are not permitted. Camera policies may change and become more restrictive upon the request of the artist.
The use of flash and camera lights are NOT permitted during the performance, as they cause a distraction to the show and fellow audience members.
Standing During Music Concerts
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone, Club Regent Event Centre requests that all guests remain seated during events, unless standing is accepted as normal protocol for the demographics of the event.
Guests are permitted to stand if the majority of the audience is standing. Standing on seats, in aisles, walkways or any other building structure is unacceptable and may result in ejection from the event.
Banners / Signs
Banners and/or signs obstruct sightlines and are a safety hazard, they are therefore not permitted.
Tickets for concerts at the Club Regent Event Centre may be purchased, in person, at the Club Regent Casino or McPhillips Station Casino box offices, or online at Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is the only online, safe, reliable, and legitimate ticket vendor authorized by Club Regent Event Centre. If you wish to buy tickets in person, the only authorized box offices are located at Club Regent Casino and McPhillips Station Casino. As a buyer, seats purchased at these locations for Club Regent Event Centre events are authentic and represent an actual seat for a Club Regent Event Centre Event. Only Ticketmaster and casino box offices can provide this guarantee because the tickets have originated through the Club Regent Event Centre Ticketmaster ticketing system.
Ticket resellers are NOT recognized or authorized tickets agents of Club Regent Event Centre. Guests purchasing tickets from a private or third-party risk refusal of entry to the event. If you purchase a ticket from anywhere other than Ticketmaster, you have no way of knowing if that ticket is counterfeit, copied, invalid or an actual seat at Club Regent Event Centre.
Club Regent Event Centre cannot verify the authenticity of tickets if not purchased directly from Ticketmaster or the casino box offices.
To avoid ticket fraud, please keep the following important points in mind:
- Avoid buying tickets from unofficial websites. Many of these websites use lookalike tactics and names that are similar sounding in order to confuse and mislead buyers away from verified listings.
- Avoid Google searches for Club Regent Event Centre event tickets as the top results may not be a legitimate seller. It is recommended that you go directly to ticketmaster.ca or casinosofwinnipeg.com or in-person to the box offices located at Club Regent Casino and McPhillips Station Casino to purchase tickets.
- Do not accept screenshots of tickets as multiple copies of these pictures may be sent out or they may be invalid.
- Be safe with all your online ticket purchases. Make sure you are visiting Ticketmaster or a casino box office to ensure you are purchasing authentic event tickets.
If picking up tickets, please arrive at the box office early to avoid delays. Customers must present the actual credit card used to place the order along with government issued photo ID.
Coat Check/Bag Check
The coat check/bag check is closed at this time. Please refer to the restricted items list and bag size limits noted above and make advance arrangements for any oversize items.
Lost & Found
The lost and found is located at the Event Centre Casino entrance security podium.
All guests require a ticket regardless of age.
Women’s and men’s washrooms are located within the theatre lobby. Guests 18 years and older can exit the lobby and access additional washrooms within Club Regent Casino. Exiting the lobby will require the guest to re-enter through security screening.
Re-entry is permitted for events unless otherwise indicated by the artist and/or promoter. When permitted, re-entry is through the main lobby entrance only and subject to security screening.
Smoking and E-Cigarettes
Smoking and E-Cigarettes are not permitted in any indoor public spaces in Manitoba. There are designated smoking areas outside the Club Regent Event Centre entrance. Fans who fail to comply will be ejected without a refund.
Club Regent Event Centre concerts are all-ages, unless otherwise indicated. Please refer to the Casinos of Winnipeg concert event listings on www.casinosofwinnipeg.com to confirm specific event age restrictions, or recommendation information. Guests may be asked to produce ID for age restricted shows. Guests who cannot produce government issued photo ID when requested will be denied entry to the event and a ticket refund will not be issued.
Concert customers under 18 years of age must enter and exit the Event Centre via the north Event Centre entrance or through the Club Regent hotel link.