POINT PLAY FAQS
1. What is Point Play?
Point Play is the program which allows players to convert their Player Points to Free Play through your player account on select electronic gaming machines.
2. How do I convert my points in Point Play?
Players log into their player account with their PIN at select electronic gaming machines, select the Point Play menu and select the amount of points to be converted.
3. What value are points converted using Point Play?
Points are converted at face value (i.e. 1 point = $0.01)
4. How many Points do I need to use my Point Play? What is the maximum number of points I can convert on a daily basis?
Point Play conversions can be made with a minimum of 500 points ($5) and have a daily maximum of 10,000 points ($100).
5. When does the daily Point Play conversion limit reset?
If you reach your conversion limit on Monday – Thursday, your limit will reset at 3:00 am the following day. If you reach your conversion limit on Friday or Saturday, your limit will reset at 4:00 am the following day. If you reach your conversion limit on Sunday, your limit will reset at 3:00 am the following day.
6. Is there a limit to how much Free Play I can have in my account?
Free Play is limited to an account limit of $1,000 in Free Play.
7. Can Free Play be used to purchase Bingo products?
Unfortunately at this time Free Play cannot be used to purchase Bingo products.
8. How much play do I need to earn a point?
Points earned for the following products are as follows: $2.00 played in slots = 1 point $2.50 played in electronic bingo or multi game type machines = 1 point $4.00 played in Video Poker = 1 point
9. How long does Free Play last when I convert using Point Play?
Free Play created using Point Play does not expire. Promotionally issued Free Play (i.e. Birthday Free Play, Seniors Day Free Play, and other Free Play promotions) do have expiry dates. Please check the rules and regulations for expiry details for specific promotion or visit the Players Club.
10. Can I convert Player Points to Free Play to be used with Table Games & Touch Bet Roulette?
Free Play is not available for use within Table Games and Touch Bet Roulette environments.
11. Does Point Play and Free Play have different accounts?
Point Play is the process where a player converts Player Points to Free Play in their account. Players can view their Player Point and Free Play balances by logging into their player account.
12. Where do I convert my points with Point Play?
Players can convert their points using Point Play by logging into their player account at select gaming machines and select the Point Play option.
13. Do I earn points when I use Free Play?
Points are not earned when Free Play is played.
14. I don’t know my PIN – how can I find out?
If you do not know your PIN to access your player account to convert points using Point Play, please visit the Players Club.
15. Once I convert Points with Point Play, do I have to use it all in one session?
Once you add Free Play to your account using Point Play, that Free Play balance does not expire and you can use it whenever you like.
16. Can Player Points be transferred to another player?
Club Card benefits including Player Points are not transferable.
17. Can someone access my account and Free Play with my Player Card?
Your PIN protects your player account; please ensure you have a unique PIN that is kept confidential to protect your player account. Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries assumes no liability for any loss or damage as a result of misuse of the card.
18. What should I do if I have lost my Club Card?
If you have lost your Club Card, please visit the Players Club for a new card and change your PIN to protect your account.